Wasco Seal® Plus has been designed with a flexible sheet of cross woven polyethylene with an ARC coating. The ARC provides UV resistance, and a great surface for sealants and adhesives to adhere to.
Below grade waterproofing
Construction sealants and adhesives
Joining of Material:
Joint shall be made by lapping a minimum of 6” and coating the contacting surfaces with a construction adhesive or sealant, like York’s UniverSeal US-100.
• ARC coating surface for better adhesion to sealants and adhesives
• Better than Wasco Seal
• 5 times the breaking strength
• 7 times the burst strength
• 14 times the tear strength
• 3.6 times the puncture resistance
• No plasticizers
• Does not become brittle or crack
• 3-year UV exposure: to prevent damage, theproduct must be concealed within 180 days
Available in:12", 16”, 18", 24", 36" x 150' Custom sizes upon request.