Rockwell Elite Window Wells
We have the Rockwell Elite Series home basement window well sizes you need at Spycor Building Products for extra large basement windows. This Rockwell Elite WET-664496 home basement egress window in a neutral tan for below-grade basement windows is 66 in. wide and 96 in. tall, with a 44-in. projection. The IRC 2009 egress safety code-compliant window well, at 155 lbs., weighs less than similar-size steel window wells.
Built-in safety steps are positioned 16 in. on center for fast exits from the basement during any emergency. These smartly designed tan Rockwell Elite Series window wells protect against leaks while inviting more light inside dark basements. They add outside curb appeal with the one-piece composite construction made to look and feel like textured stones. Inside, the appeal is extra natural lighting for dark basement spaces.
This UV-protected home basement egress window well resists rain, frost and other precipitation, as well as extreme hot and cold temperature levels. The window well won't rot or rust, and it's easy to position and install. Use ordinary excavation materials for backfill instead of pricier rocks and pea gravel. Secure the one-piece unit to the wall with wedge anchors. The flange widths are 4.5 in. Save on optional Rockwell Elite polycarbonate window well covers, safety grates and safety ladders.
- For residential basement egress window well uses
- Helps prevent leakage
- Design allows more natural light inside
- Tan, stone texture-look composite materials
- Width: 66 in. Height: 96 in. Projection: 44 in.
- Weight: 155 lbs. (less than steel window wells)
- Flange widths: 4.5 in.
- Built-in emergency exit steps at 16 in. on center
- Meets IRC 2009 egress codes
- 1-piece; no assembly necessary
- Resists rain, frost, extreme hot/cold temperatures
- UV protected
- 10-year limited warranty
- Options: polycarbonate safety window well covers, ladders, grates
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit, no assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors
With Rockwell's built-in step, you will have peace of mind knowing that your family can escape from your basement in the event of an emergency. Escape steps provide emergency escape for family and fire and rescue personnel.
|Model #|| Width|| Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WET-664496|| 66" || 44" ||96" ||155 lbs|