Rockwell Elite Window Wells
Our affordable line of Rockwell Elite Series home basement window wells from Spycor Building Products includes this Rockwell Elite WET-664472 basement egress window well that's 66 in. by 44 in. by 72 in. in size. It's a one-piece pre-assembled tan composite window well that looks and feels like real stone. The stone-texture window well weighs 115 pounds.
Unlike other egress window wells, Rockwell Elite window wells accommodate a greater range of window heights. Built-in emergency exit steps are included with this stone texture tan window well. Steps are 16 in. on center. The open-space outside design welcomes in more light to brighten even gloomy basements, while creating a handsome façade outside.
This UV-protected Rockwell Elite egress window well resists damage from rain, frost and extreme temperatures. It won't rust or rot. Installation is easy. Mount it to the wall with wedge anchors; flange widths are 4.5 in. No gravel or rock backfill is required. Use ordinary excavation materials, instead, for this sturdy window well that won't collapse against backfill. This is an IRC egress code-compliant basement window well. Clear polycarbonate safety covers, extra safety ladders and metal safety grates are optional.
- Accommodate taller egress windows
- 66 in. wide, 72 in. tall, 44-in. projection
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Tan stone texture-look composite
- Pre-assembled 1-piece construction
- Built-in emergency exit steps
- Steps 16 in. on center
- Easy installation: Mount to wall with wedge anchors
- Flange widths: 4.5 in.
- Resists water, rain, frost, extreme temperatures
- Design invites more natural light into basement
- Rustproof, rot-proof
- UV protected
- Complies with IRC 2009 egress codes
- 10-year limited warranty
- Options: metal grate, clear polycarbonate cover, safety ladder
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit, no assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors
With Rockwell's built-in step, you will have peace of mind knowing that your family can escape from your basement in the event of an emergency. Escape steps provide emergency escape for family and fire and rescue personnel.
|Model #|| Width|| Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WET-664472|| 66" || 44" ||72" ||115 lbs|