Rockwell Elite Egress Window Wells
Our Rockwell Elite home basement egress window wells from Spycor Building Products are designed for larger sizes in below-grade basement windows. This gray Rockwell Elite WEG-664496 residential basement window well is 66 in. wide, 96 in. tall and 44 in. in projection. It weighs 155 lbs., which is lighter in weight than comparable steel home basement window wells.
Protect your basement from leakage while allowing more natural light inside with this exceptional design in an egress window well. This Rockwell window well resists rain and other precipitation, as well as temperature extremes. The UV-protected basement window well won't rot or rust, and it carries a 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
The lightweight composite material in this one-piece window well has the look and texture of natural gray stone. The open exterior design allows more light into gloomy basements, which makes these window wells ideal for converted basement space that has been transformed into a guest bedroom, play room or workshop. This is an IRC 2009 egress code compliant window well.
Built-in steps add an emergency exit, with safety steps positioned at 16 in. on center. No rocks or pea gravel are needed for backfill; ordinary excavation materials are acceptable. Flange widths are 4.5 in. on a sturdy window well that is attached to a foundation wall using wedge anchors. Save on options with our competitively priced clear polycarbonate window well covers, metal safety grates and ladders designed to fit Rockwell Elite basement window wells. Enjoy quantity discounts for those big projects.
- For taller below-grade basement egress windows
- Width: 66 in. Height: 96 in. Projection: 44 in.
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Flange widths: 4.5 in.
- Built-in emergency exit steps at 16 in. on center
- Pre-assembled 1-piece composite construction
- Gray with look, texture of natural stones
- Prevents leakage; allows more light inside
- Resists outside precipitation, extreme temperatures
- Easily mounts to wall with wedge anchors
- Won't rust or rot
- UV protected
- Meets IRC 2009 egress codes
- 10-year limited warranty
- Options: clear polycarbonate window well covers, ladders, metal grates
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit, no assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors
With Rockwell's built-in step, you will have peace of mind knowing that your family can escape from your basement in the event of an emergency. Escape steps provide emergency escape for family and fire and rescue personnel.
|Model #|| Width|| Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WEG-664496|| 66" || 44" ||96" ||155 lbs|