Rockwell Cascade 48-Inch Tan Window Well
A large window well is the perfect landscaping accessory for below-grade windows as it makes both the inside and outside brighter. Rockwell window wells are made of a one-piece composite plastic and have a stone texture that truly looks and feels like real stone. This lightweight material is as strong as stone or steel but is much easier to move. If you're interested in adding great curb appeal and an aesthetically pleasing view from the inside out, the WCT-422348 is an excellent choice. Our wells also allow for more light into an otherwise dark and drab basement.
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Cascade 42 Series are non-egress window wells with an elegant stone finish. They are ideal for windows that do not require egress compliant window wells. However, we do sell Rockwell window well safety covers made of durable polycarbonate should you choose to get one. Rockwell window wells mount directly to the foundation wall using wedge anchors (3.5-inch flange width) with no assembly required. Not only that, but you can save big when you buy two or more from Spycor Building Products. We also have free shipping to keep prices affordable on all your residential window well needs.
- Rockwell Cascade 42 Series Tan Window Well 42" x 23" x 48"
- Pea Gravel / Rock - NOT REQUIRED for Backfill
- High Strength - Will Not Collapse from Backfill
- UV stable and resistant to water, frost and extreme temperatures
- One-Piece Rigid composite construction
- Rust and rot proof
- IRC 2009 CompliantRock
- Meets Canadian egress code and US non egress building requirements
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit
- No assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors.(flange widths are 3.5 in.)
|Item #||Width||Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WCT-422348||42" ||23" ||48" ||35 lbs|