Rockwell Tan Window Well 42 x 23 x 36 Inches
Make the basement the place where the family wants to spend its days by installing a Rockwell Cascade Series Window Well around any ground-level window. Rockwell tan window wells have a stone texture that truly looks and feels like real stone but is much lighter. This one-piece unit adds great curb appeal and an aesthetically pleasing view from the inside out. Our wells allow for more light into an otherwise dark and drab basement so it will feel as bright as the rest of your home. They do so while not allowing water, vapor or air to leak into the house.
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Cascade 42 Series are non-egress window wells made of lightweight composite material with an elegant stone finish. They are ideal for windows that do not require egress-compliant window wells and can be installed by most homeowners. The assembly mounts to the concrete foundation wall using wedge anchors and 3.5-inch wide flanges. At Spycor Building Products, we carry the best midsize window wells from Rockwell at lower prices than our competitors. Order now and get free shipping plus the confidence of a 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Rockwell Cascade Series Window Well (Tan) 42" x 23" x 36"
- Pea Gravel / Rock - NOT REQUIRED for Backfill
- High Strength - Will Not Collapse from Backfill
- UV stable and resistant to water, frost and extreme temperatures
- One-Piece Rigid composite construction
- Rust and rot proof
- IRC 2009 CompliantRock
- Meets Canadian egress code and US non egress building requirements
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit
- No assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors.(flange widths are 3.5 in.)
|Item #||Width||Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WCT-422336||42" ||23" ||36" ||25 lbs|