Advanced Building Products Strip-N-Flash from Spycor Building Products is a 40 mil.-thick waterproofing membrane for home masonry projects that is available in our economically priced 75-ft. length rolls. Strip-N-Flash is made from self-adhering rubberized asphalt that's laminated to a high-density polyethylene film in a combination of 32 mil. of rubberized asphalt laminated to 8 mil. of poly film. A release liner on each roll prevents the membrane from sticking to itself. The sturdy material resists cuts and tears.
We offer affordably priced 75-ft. rolls in 12-in., 16-in, 18-in, 24-in. and 36-in widths. Advanced Building Products' trademarked Strip-N-Flash creates a waterproof barrier at flashing areas to prevent leaks. Because it's rubberized, Strip-N-Flash easily seals around fasteners. We offer bulk-buy discounts on large orders, and fast, free or low-cost shipping on all orders.
- Self-adhering rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane
- Laminated to high-density polyethylene film
- Includes non-stick release liner
- Resists cuts, tears
- 40 mil. thick (32 mil. asphalt + 8 mil. poly film)
- Available roll length: 75 ft.
- Available widths: 12 in, 16 in, 18in, 24 in, 36 in.
- Creates waterproof barrier at flashing areas
- Seals around fasteners
- Tensile strength: 1,200 PSI minimum per ASTM D412
- Elongation: 200% per ASTM D412
- Puncture resistance: 40 lbs. minimum per ASTM E154