Rockwell Elite Window Wells
The Rockwell Elite WET-664484 tan stone texture home basement egress window well from Spycor Building Products will add a handsome look to your home's exterior while protecting your basement from the elements. These Rockwell window wells are taller than ordinary egress window wells. This pre-assembled one-piece composite window well is 66 in. wide, 84 in. tall and 44 in. in projection. Our precipitation-resistant Rockwell Elite window well for fully or partially below-grade basement windows weighs 135 lbs.
The wide open space design on this durable UV-protected egress window well for basements will brighten dark basements by allowing more natural light inside. It's a welcome plus for converted home basements that have become workshops, guest bedrooms or home office space. More light also creates the look of larger basement space. The Rockwell Elite home basement egress window well comes with built-in emergency exit safety steps, which are 16 in. on center.
This window well protects your home by preventing leakage. The rot-proof, rustproof basement window well is resistant to rain, frost and other precipitation, as well as to extreme temperatures. To install, mount the one-piece window well onto the house foundation using wedge anchors. You can use ordinary excavation materials instead of having to use rock or gravel as backfill. Flange widths are 4.5 in. Optional choices to add to your order include metal window well grates, clear polycarbonate covers and safety ladders.
- Tan textured stone-look composite
- Pre-assembled 1-piece unit
- Size: 66 in. x 44 in. x 84 in.
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Built-in emergency exit steps (at 16 in. on center)
- Mount using wedge anchors
- Flange widths: 4.5 in.
- Prevents leaking while letting in more light
- Resists precipitation, extreme temperatures
- Design allows more natural light into basement
- Rustproof, rot-proof
- UV protected
- IRC 2009 window well egress code compliant
- 10-year Rockwell limited warranty
- Options: metal safety grate, clear polycarbonate cover, safety ladder
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit, no assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors
With Rockwell's built-in step, you will have peace of mind knowing that your family can escape from your basement in the event of an emergency. Escape steps provide emergency escape for family and fire and rescue personnel.
|Model #|| Width|| Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WET-664484|| 66" || 44" ||84" ||135 lbs|