Rockwell Elite Window Wells
The stone-look Rockwell Elite WEG-664472 home basement egress window well in gray from Spycor Building Products is 66 in. wide and 72 in. tall, with a 44-in. projection. The pre-assembled one-piece composite egress window well has the look and texture of real stones, which creates a handsome home exterior in a neutral gray. This Rockwell Elite home basement egress window well protects against damage from moisture by resisting water, rain and frost. The UV-protected window won't rust or rot, and it's resistant to extreme outside temperatures.
The open space design allows in more light, which brightens dark spaces in home basements, which is especially desirable in basements converted to home offices, family entertainment rooms, workshops, spare bedrooms or hobby space. Built-in emergency exit steps (Steps are 16 in. on center.) allow a fast exit during emergencies. Options include safety ladders, steel grates and clear polycarbonate window well covers.
Rockwell Elite egress window wells are easy to install. Mount the one-piece window well to your house foundation wall using wedge anchors. Flange widths are 4.5 in. You can use ordinary excavation materials instead or rock or gravel as backfill. Each home basement window well carries a 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Each is IRC 2009 egress code compliant.
- Steps are 16" on center
- 66 in. wide, 72 in. tall, 44-in. projection
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Composite materials + stone look, texture
- Pre-assembled 1-piece unit
- Built-in emergency exit steps (at 16 in. on center)
- Attaches to wall with wedge anchors
- Flange widths: 4.5 in.
- Resists precipitation, extreme temperatures
- Design allows more natural light into basement
- Rustproof, rot-proof
- UV protected
- Complies with IRC 2009 window well egress codes
- 10-year limited warranty
- Options: metal safety grate, clear polycarbonate cover, safety ladder
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit, no assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors
With Rockwell's built-in step, you will have peace of mind knowing that your family can escape from your basement in the event of an emergency. Escape steps provide emergency escape for family and fire and rescue personnel.