Rockwell Window Wells 42 Series Gray
A finished basement will truly be complete when you have a gorgeous and effective window well that let outside light into below-grade rooms. Rockwell window wells have a stone texture that truly looks and feels like real stone. At the same time, the one-piece composite construction is lighter than steel so you can maneuver them easier. Installing a window well great curb appeal and an aesthetically pleasing view from the inside out. Our wells also allow for more light into an otherwise dark and drab basement.
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Spycor Building Products has affordable prices on these durable residential U-shaped window wells. TheCascade 42 Series are non-egress window wells with an elegant stone finish. They are ideal for windows that do not require egress-compliant window wells — but if you want to add a Rockwell egress cover, you certainly can. No assembly is required and installation simply requires mounting the 3.5-inch flange widths to the foundation wall using wedge anchors. Use them to surround any ground level or below-grade window so daylight can shine through the windows without also letting water and dirt in. Our technical staff can answer all your questions by phone or email.
- Rockwell Window Well Cascade Series Gray 42 in. x 23 in. x 24 in.
- Pea Gravel / Rock - NOT REQUIRED for Backfill
- High Strength - Will Not Collapse from Backfill
- UV stable and resistant to water, frost and extreme temperatures
- One-Piece Rigid composite construction
- Rust and rot proof
- IRC 2009 CompliantRock
- Meets Canadian egress code and US non egress building requirements
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit
- No assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors.(flange widths are 3.5 in.)
|Item #||Width||Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WCG-422324||42" ||23" || 24" ||15 lbs|