Rockwell Large Gray Window Well
Enjoy beautiful below-grade sunlight without the worry of water leaks by using a Rockwell Cascade Series Window Well. Spycor Building Products has a non-egress well for sale that will complete your basement in style. Rockwell window wells have a stone texture that truly looks and feels like real stone but is made of a lightweight one-piece composite. These semi-circular wells add great curb appeal and an aesthetically pleasing view from the inside out. Our wells also allow for more light into an otherwise dark and drab basement.
**ROCKWELL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Cascade 42 Series are non-egress window wells with an elegant stone finish. Many homeowners prefer them because they weigh less than steel, look great and don't require any assembly. Rockwell 48-inch tall window wells are ideal for below ground windows that do not require egress-compliant window wells. Installation is as simple as mounting the well to the foundation wall using the 3.5-inch flanges and wedge anchors. If you have questions about which Rockwell window well is best for your home, call or email our technical staff experts. We'll help you find the right well to fit both your daylight and moisture management needs.
- Rockwell Cascade 42 Series Tan Window Well 42" x 23" x 48"
- Pea Gravel / Rock - NOT REQUIRED for Backfill
- High Strength - Will Not Collapse from Backfill
- UV stable and resistant to water, frost and extreme temperatures
- One-Piece Rigid composite construction
- Rust and rot proof
- IRC 2009 CompliantRock
- Meets Canadian egress code and US non egress building requirements
- Weighs less than steel window wells
- One piece unit
- No assembly required
- Mounts to foundation wall with wedge anchors.(flange widths are 3.5 in.)
|Item #||Width||Projection||Height|| Weight|
|WCG-422348||42" ||23" ||48" ||35 lbs|